사회
사회일반
호남 의병 상징 '구로정(九老亭)' 복원
임실군, 오수 둔데기마을 옛길 복원 사업 일환
기사입력: 2021/05/24 [13:43]  최종편집: ⓒ 브레이크뉴스 전북판
이요한 기자
트위터 미투데이 페이스북 요즘 공감
필자의 다른기사 보기 인쇄하기 메일로 보내기 글자 크게 글자 작게

 

▲  병자호란 당시 호남 의병의 상징이었던 전북 임실군 오수면 둔덕리 방축마을 끝자락 적성산 아래에 있는 '구로정(九老亭)'이 커다란 바위에 새겨진 삼계석문(三溪石門)과 오수천 산책로를 연결하는 오수 둔데기마을 옛길 사업 일환으로 복원됐다.                                                                                                     / 사진제공 = 임실군청     © 이요한 기자

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

전북 임실군 오수면 둔덕리 방축마을 끝자락 적성산 아래에 위치하고 있는 '구로정(九老亭)'이 복원됐다.

 

병자호란 당시 호남 의병의 상징이었던 '구로정(九老亭)'1663년 최초로 조성된 이후 1954년에 중건됐으나 시간이 흐르는 세월 동안 낡고 허물어 진입로 조차 흔적이 없어질 정도로 사실상 형태보존이 어려울 정도로 방치됐다.

 

이에 따라 '오수 둔데기마을 옛길 복원'일환으로 커다란 바위에 새겨진 삼계석문(三溪石門)과 오수천 산책로를 연결하는 복원 사업이 추진돼 둔덕리 주민과 구로회(九老會) 회원들의 소망이 결실을 이뤘다.

 

'구로정'1663년께 둔덕리 일원 아홉 노인이 주축으로 구성한 구로회(九老會)에 의해 단구대(丹丘臺) 바위 위에 건립한 것으로 주변에 이들의 정신을 엿볼 수 있는 문화유산이 산재해 있다.

 

특히 구로정 아래로 흐르는 섬진강 오수천은 월평천과 율천을 아울러 삼계(三溪)라 지칭했던 곳으로 하얀 모래와 빼어난 경치 때문에 오수면 일원에서 화전놀이천렵 등을 하던 곳으로 수많은 사람들이 찾았던 장소로 유명하다.

 

단구대는 색깔이 자색이어서 자단(紫丹)이라고도 불리울 정도로 한쪽은 붉은 벽처럼 세워져 높이가 수척이나 되고 장 제한 빈하득도한 유장 서장 선하만리최휘지최유지와 젊은이 이문규 등 10(구로일소 = 九老一小)의 이름이 새겨져 있다.

 

이들 대부분 1636년 병자호란 당시 구국근왕병을 자처하며 호남지역에서 출발했던 호남 의병이거나 의병의 아들과 동생이다.

 

1636년 병자호란 때 호남의 의사들이 의거한 사적을 기록한 역사서인 '호남병자창의록(湖南丙子倡義錄)'에 임실 의병으로 이두연조평 등 11명과 남원 의병으로 황정직한경생 등 87명의 참전 의병들의 이름이 등재돼 있다.

 

또한 구로정에서 70m 정도 떨어진 약 8m 높이 바위에 서까래 같은 큰 글씨로 삼계석문(三磎石門)이라는 네 글자도 세로로 새겨져 있다.

 

이 서체의 필획은 경남 하동 쌍계사 진감선사비와 흡사하며 고운 최치원의 글씨로 전해지고 있는 쌍계사 입구의 쌍계석문(雙磎石門) 글씨를 모작해 최유지의 아들인 최기옹이 쓴 글씨로 알려져 있다.

 

최치원은 당나라 빈공과에 급제하고 황소의 난이 일어났을 때 격문을 쓴 것으로 알려져 있다.

 

심 민 임실군수는 "오수 둔데기마을 옛길 복원 사업 일환으로 추진된 구로정 복원사업이 성공리에 추진돼 매우 뜻깊게 생각한다""구로정 일원에 흐르는 병자호란 당시 창의했던 선대 어르신들의 애국충절(愛國忠節)의 정신이 널리 전파되기를 기대한다"고 말했다.

 

아래는 위 기사를 구글 번역이 번역한 영문의 '전문'이다.

Below is the 'full text' of an English article translated from the above article with Google Translate.

 

Restoration of 'Gurojeong', a symbol of Honam medical medicine

Imsil-gun, part of Osu Dundegi Village's old road restoration project

 

Reporter Lee Yohan

 

Gurojeong (九老亭), located under Jeokseongsan at the end of Bangchuk Village, Dundeok-ri, Osu-myeon, Imsil-gun, Jeollabuk-do, has been restored.

 

'Gurojeong', which was the symbol of Honam's medical hospital at the time, was first constructed in 1663 and was rebuilt in 1954. done.

 

Accordingly, as part of the'Restoration of the Old Road of Dundegi Village in Osu', a restoration project was promoted to connect the Samgyesokmun (三溪石門) carved in a large rock and the Osucheon promenade, resulting in the wishes of the residents of Dundeok-ri and members of the Gurohoe. .

 

'Gurojeong' was built on the Dangudae rock by Guro-hoe composed of nine elderly people in Dundeok-ri as the main axis in 1663, and cultural heritages that give a glimpse of their spirit were scattered around them. have.

 

In particular, the Seomjin River Osucheon, which flows under Gurojeong, is a place where Wolpyeongcheon and Yulcheon were both referred to as Samgye, and because of its white sand and excellent scenery, it is famous as a place where many people visited for Hwajeon Games and Cheonryeop in Osu-myeon. .

 

Dangudae has a purple color, so it is also called rosewood. One of them is built like a red wall, and is quite tall. Jangje, Han Bin, Hadeukdo, Han Yu, Jang Seo, Jang Seon, Ha Man-ri, Choi Hwi-ji, Choi The names of 10 people(Guro Ilso = 九老一小) are engraved.

 

Most of these were Honam medical doctors who started from Honam region, or the sons and younger brothers of medical doctors in 1636.

 

In the history book'Honam Byeongja Changuirok', which records the historical sites of Honam's doctors in 1636, 11 people including Lee Doo-yeon and Jopyeong as medical doctors in Imsil, and Hwang Jeong-jik and Han Kyung-saeng as Namwon doctors 87 The names of the veterans of the war are listed.

 

In addition, the four letters Samgyesokmun(三磎石門) are vertically engraved in large letters like rafters on a rock about 8m high, 70m from Gurojeong.

 

The stroke of this typeface is similar to Jingamseonsabi at Ssanggyesa Temple in Hadong, Gyeongsangnam-do, and is known as the writing by Choi Gi-on, the son of Yoo-ji Choi, based on the writing of Ssanggye-seokmun 雙磎石門) at the entrance of Ssanggyesa Temple, which is handed down in the hand of Choi Chi-won in Gyeongnam.

 

Choi Chi-won is known to have written a slogan when he paid a grade to the Tang Dynasty's Bin Gong Department and when the bull ran out.

 

Sim-min Imsil-gun said, "I think very meaningfully because the restoration project of Gurojeong, which was promoted as part of the restoration project of the old road of Dundegi Village in Osu, was successfully promoted." I look forward to the spread of the spirit of 愛國忠節).

 

<ⓒ 브레이크뉴스 전북판. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>
트위터 미투데이 페이스북 요즘 공감
닉네임 패스워드 도배방지 숫자 입력
내용
기사 내용과 관련이 없는 글, 욕설을 사용하는 등 타인의 명예를 훼손하는 글은 관리자에 의해 예고 없이 임의 삭제될 수 있으므로 주의하시기 바랍니다.
 

익산 용안생태습지 '해바라기' 물결
광고
많이 본 뉴스